- This event has passed.
Corporate Finance for Non-Finance Managers
April 16 - April 18
In this 3-days workshop, delegates will be introduced firstly on an overview of corporate financing. Delegates shall then be taught on sources of corporate financing and off-balance sheet financing and some creative accounting techniques. Delegates will also be taught on investment analysis on financial statement, the time value of money, and how to conduct capital budgeting / investment appraisal. Financial distress and financial forecasting/planning would be covered on the last day and in between topics, numerous real-life case studies will be introduced to aid delegates in understanding and for better learning experience.
Who Should Attend
Bankers especially those who work in Corporate Finance function in Investment Banking, Corporate Banking, Treasury, Transaction Banking, SME Banking will benefit by attending this course. Non-corporate finance professionals will benefit too by attending this course.
Potential job titles are listed out as follow:
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant Vice President
- Vice President
Key Learning Objectives
- LEARN an overview of corporate finance
- IMPROVE understanding on relevant corporate financing key words and techniques
- KNOW and UNDERSTAND the definition and differences among long-term, medium-term, and short-term financing sources
- GAIN the latest development in financing industry related to new products and trends
- DISCOVER best practices and latest updates on tax planning and creative accounting techniques
- LEARN how to conduct analysis on company’s financial statement to evaluate investment decision