- This event has passed.
Electrical Reliability and Maintenance Strategies for Ageing Electrical Asset Management
March 22 - March 23
This practical two-day tailor-made course will explain the importance of the electrical asset management in operation to the area of maintenance, reliability and ageing asset behaviour, which can contribute asset risk and plant safety aspect in electrical operation. The course structure has been divided as below.
Day 1: Explanation of electrical maintenance management principle and how to select the best maintenance strategies for ageing electrical asset.
Day 2: Introducing the electrical reliability management theory and practices such as Reliability Centre Maintenance (RCM) methodology, Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and electrical HAZOP
There will be sharing of practical case studies to support the course delivery and case studies will be used for discussion during the workshop.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in electrical asset management or responsible for implementing an ISO 55000 program including:
- Asset Manager
- Facilities Manager
- Property / Building Manager
- Asset Engineers
- Strategic Planning Manager
- Maintenance Manager
- Asset Owner
- Technical Manager
- Electrical Engineers
Key Learning Objectives
- Highly interactive learning approach
- A clear understanding of managing aging electrical assets
- All delegates will receive comprehensive course documentation for use during and after the course
- A certifiate will be issued by the trainer
- Open discussion to further engage and share best practices
- Sharing from the trainer’s extensive experience