- This event has passed.
Advanced Pricing Negotiations in Gas and LNG Sales Contracts
7th December 2015
This course has been designed to give delegates the tools they need for successful negotiations for different types of commercial LNG contracts across the value chain. The program has been designed to blend negotiation skills with knowledge of the global LNG markets and is enhanced through a number of practical exercises to reinforce learning.
The course is designed for gas and LNG industry professionals worldwide, including but not limited to: those working in gas producers, buyers and sellers, and those advising investors contemplating development projects in the gas and LNG sectors of the energy industry. All of whom need to thoroughly understand and master the detail of International Gas and LNG Sales Contracts.
The course draws on case studies from around the globe including the Qatari value chain, merchant terminals such as Sabine Pass in the US and Singapore LNG, regulated markets in Europe and Asia and identify the considerations for new projects such as Mozambique.
Benefits Of Attending
- Understand the value chain and drivers for LNG across the global market
- Learn about the different pricing mechanisms for natural gas and LNG across the globe
- Determine the key objects in negotiations to put yourself in a position of power
- Familiarise yourself with the different types of contract and gain a broad understanding of clauses
- Identify the risks in the value chain and how these are managed within contracts
- Discover how and when to use optionality to increase value in contracts
Who Should Attend
Anyone working in Gas and LNG sales, purchase and contract negotiations will benefit from gaining a more indepth understanding of advanced principles of gas contracts. Oil and gas professionals working in the area of upstream and transporation agreements, contract management and dispute resolution, markets, networks and pricing will find it beneficial to attend. Job titles include:
- Gas/LNG contract negotiators
- Petroleum economists
- Senior and middle level commercial managers
- Commercial lawyers
- Risk Managers
- Contract specialists/manager
- Commercial Managers/Executives
- Business Development Managers/Executives
- Pipeline Managers/Executives
- Gas/LNG buyers, sellers, distributors and traders
- Senior Government officials and regulators
- Project Managers/Executives
- Strategy Managers/Executives
For further information of this course, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org