- This event has passed.
Advanced Risk Based Compliance
22nd March 2017
This 3 days training will help to improve the assimilation of the roles of Corporate Governance, Risk Management and Compliance functions in order to achieve cooperation among these functions and improve the process with technology.This programme is to build up your understanding of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) components and refresh your knowledge of the fundamentals of Governance, Auditing, and Risk Management and accordingly develop your Risk-based Compliance skills and talents.
Who Should Attend
- Financial Officers
- Compliance Officers
- Risk Officers
- Internal Auditors
- Staff with roles and responsibilities in Compliance and Risk activities
- Operational Risk Managers
Key Learning Objectives
- LEARN latest and current aspects of corporate governance together with their implementation. Get to know more about the core principle and practices of all components of GRC
- ACQUIRE the practical skills and substantial knowledge needed to carry out the Compliance function in-line with international best practice
- DEMONSTRATE your competence to assess, evaluate, and audit the performance of GRC activities and controls
- INCREASE your credibility by improving yourself and satisfy your drive to be the best in your organization. You’ll be known as the hero.
- VALIDATE your intelligence of GRC capabilities, and showcase your expertise in planning, assessing, and improving compliance to achieve Principled Performance
- DISCOVER how effective GRC system execution enables the assessment, monitoring and reporting of risks and controls in support of decision making, business performance, and adherence to regulations, policies and other mandates