Advanced Shutdown Turnaround and Start-Up
December 6 - December 8
About this Training Course
Turnaround projects are pretty complex where it could have a substantial impact on business performance. The complexity of these projects can lead to an overrun of projects, exceed of the budget of cost or could be worse, an unreliable plant.
This course will equip the delegates with advance knowledge on how to prevent any issues or problems to achieve greater performance of the plant. This course also targeted to professionals who already have knowledge of the plant turnaround and shut down in order to expand their knowledge of turnaround and getting to know the latest technologies and new standards and systems.
Besides, it will be an eye-opener with regards to the model excellence and prepare the delegates to know the processes for effective turnaround management.
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for professionals from Oil & Gas Companies, Chemical, Petrochemical and Refineries. Job titles include:
- Turnaround Manager
- Turnaround Operation Coordinator
- Asset Management Manager / Engineer
- Facilities Manager
- Maintenance Manager / Engineer
- Engineering Manager
Benefits Of Attending
- Understanding of excellent and non-excellent turnaround
- Ability to fine-tune the turnaround management
- A better approach of planning & scheduling of turnaround projects
- Design and prepare the best turnaround teams
- Identify the risks and challenges and design a framework