- This event has passed.
Advanced Shutdown Turnaround and Start-Up
14th December 2015
The planning, preparation and execution of a turnaround is a complex undertaking that demands an effective strategy,
a high degree of control and great attention to detail. It also requires a profound understanding of the critical elements
that go to make up a turnaround and the drivers and constraints that shape the event. This requires involvement
of every level of the company from senior management who set the framework for the event through to the craft
personnel who perform the actual work.
The shutting down and start-up phases of a turnaround are critical to the success or failure of the event and as such
must be planned and prepared in as much detail as the mechanical phase.
Benefits Of Attending
- Improve your company’s approach to planning and scheduling
- Provide a framework for effective turnaround execution
- Highlight the unique safety requirements of turnarounds
- Foster the “one team” approach to turnarounds
- Provide a comprehensive knowledge base for turnarounds
- Demonstrate the latest planning techniques for turnarounds
- Highlighting the operational check out and startup requirements
- Learn the conditions for acceptance of the plant by plant operations personnel
Who Should Attend
This workshop is designed to be beneficial to all individuals who are involved in the planning, preparation, execution and commissioning of plants during and following a turnaround. It is especially useful to managers, engineers, operations, planners, schedulers, logistics coordinators, cost managers, and supervisors. It would also be of use to safety officers, inspection and engineering personnel in order to increase their level of awareness of the workings of turnaround management.
For further information of this course, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org