Advanced Shutdown & Turnaround & Start-up – Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
June 29 - July 1
Turnaround projects are pretty complex where it could have a substantial impact on business performance. The complexity of this projects can lead to overrun of projects, exceed of budget of cost or could be worse, an unreliable plant.
This 3-days intensive course will equip the delegates with advance knowledge on how to prevent any issues or problems to achieve a greater performance of plant. This course also targeted to professionals who already have knowledge on the plant turnaround and shutdown in order to expand their knowledge of turnaround and getting to know latest technologies and new standards and systems.
Besides, it will be an eye opener with regards to the model excellence and prepare the delegates to know the processes for an effective turnaround management.
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for professionals from Oil & Gas Companies, Chemical, Petrochemical and Refineries. Job titles include:
- Turnaround Manager
- Turnaround Operation Coordinator
- Asset Management Manager / Engineer
- Facilities Manager
- Maintenance Manager / Engineer
- Engineering Manager
Benefits Of Attending
- Understanding of excellent and non-excellent turnaround
- Ability to fine tune the turnaround management
- Better approach of planning & scheduling of turnaround projects
- Design and prepare the best turnaround teams
- Identify the risks and challenges and design a framework