A highly interactive course with multiple workshops where participants will create deliverables focused on their own company’s data management challenges and priorities. Examples come from a variety of disciplines and domains. Content is aligned with the Professional Petroleum Data Management (PPDM) Data Analyst Competency Profile, and can be used as proof points in the UK Oil & Gas Common Data Access (CDA) Petroleum Data Management Competency Management System. Participants in the course will have the opportunity to register to sit for the PPDM Certified Petroleum Data Analyst Exam.
Benefits of Attending
- Put in place systems and procedures for identifying, describing and classifying internal and external digital data according to agreed standards.
- Monitor your organisation’s performance with respect to compliance internally and externally.
- Set-up and configure systems to archive data and ensure adequate metadata is captured for later retrieval.
- Selectively support, monitor and report project activities by identifying the data management activities required.
- Ability to review a backup disaster recovery plan and determine its robustness.
- Identify areas of stress/weakness and allocate resources, implement processes and strategies to manage data asset through the exploit/use phase of the lifecycle.
- Troubleshoot data quality problems related to missing or insufficient standards.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for professionals whose role is linked to data
management and include job titles such as:
- E&P Data Managers
- Data Executives/Engineers
- Data Management Team Lead
- Heads of Data Management
- Seismic Data Engineers
- Subsurface Data Managers
- Well Data Managers
- Petroleum Data Managers
- Data Application Specialists
- Head of Information Management
- Head of Knowledge Management
- Head of Upstream Systems
- Head of Information Strategy
- Records Manager
- Data/Information/Business/Technical Architect
For further information please email to email@example.com