- This event has passed.
Advanced Well Integrity along WIF Guidelines
1st November 2016
This Class teaches staff to become competent in the Well Integrity Management. The Class follows the Norwegian Petroleum Authority’s Well Integrity Forum’s advised curriculum. It finishes with an exam and upon passing the candidate receives a certificate® of competence in Well Integrity design and management issued by Lowlands Management Consultancy. The landscape of WIM does not have official certification yet like IWCF. This certificate® from a well established and recognized consultant like Lowlands, who have proven track record on management level in WIM in one of the largest Operators, is certainly a good first step. It shall be noted in this context that other lecturers are from field supervisor’s level background or from the Service Industry.
Who Should Attend
- Well Integrity team members.
- NOC Well Integrity enforcing Authorities
- Senior Production operation personnel OIM, production managers, Field coordinators
- Drilling/completion/intervention engineers.
- Service-company Sr field engineers and operators with delegated responsibilities in well integrity
Key Learning Objectives
- Discuss and teach completion design topics to create an “integer” well with lowest life cycle maintenance cost from a WIM prospective
- Get familiarise with concepts and principles of Well Integrity Management system and identify roles and responsibility in the organization
- Analyse well integrity failure modes, its effects and mitigating actions.
- Determine management system to follow up the well integrity issues emerging from tests in the field
- Explore different techniques to prevent internal and external well integrity issues like corrosion
- Develop preventive maintenance strategies to manage the well integrity issues
Our definitive portal, The Power Times provides information and news on power generation, transmission and distribution entities. There is in-depth coverage of projects, contracts and business news, to technological innovations and improvements, and to future market trends. We offer technology-focused e-newsletters, company search via online product and company directories. Other facilities include job postings, events calendar, interactive news commentary, blogging, social media connections, technology basics and much more.
We are, The Hotel Times an online hospitality news portal to provide quality information to hoteliers and industry consultants. The portal serves a worldwide audience of hospitality professionals, providing them with both daily updated content and interactive services. The site offers industry news, multimedia streamed features, discussion platforms, a recruitment center, a supplier marketplace and several focus areas in areas such as technology and sales & marketing.
The Pharma Times portal provides pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and others in the industry with the most comprehensive suite of web-based tools and pharma information available. The vast pharmaceutical and biotech industry is comprehensively covered to keep you up-to-date on breaking news, company announcements, trends and analysis.
The SME Times portal present articles that provide actionable information for small business owners and their employees, and aspiring entrepreneurs. Profiles of entrepreneurs will be inspirational making you learn how to be one and progress to the next level. Our support to the small business community has resulted in an online discussion forum to share ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage each other.
The Property Times presents real estate news, information, advice, research, opinion and commentary for industry professionals and consumers alike. We are dedicated to sharing input from industry professionals, articles on breaking news, and statistics showing exactly what’s going on in the market. With up-to-date news published by our organization, investors stay informed on local and national trends. Thus a more informed decision leads to making higher net returns.
For further information of this course, please email to email@example.com