- This event has passed.
API 653 Above Storage Tank Inspection Course
8th April 2015
Special Preparatory Course for API 653 Exams
This course will emphasize on safe storage and material handling of petroleum products in a way that it protects the employees, the public and the environment. Delegates will have the insight of how to interpret code rulings and building up confidence in order to take decisions.
Besides that, participants will also learn on the different API standards such as API 650,API 653, API 651, API 652, API 571, API 575 and API 577 as well as ASME Section V and ASME Section IX.
Delegates who are aspired to be certified by American Petroleum Institute will go through a rigorous training in order for them to be well equipped with cover inspection, repair, alteration and reconstruction of the above ground storage tank.
There will be also sample examination questions will be discussed to prepare delegates who wants to go for examination.
Benefits Of Attending
- Understand and interpretation of API 653 Storage Tank Inspection Code
- Cathodic Protection and lining of tank bottom clarification
- Study of tank inspection, repair, alteration and reconstruction
- Deciding on tank inspection tools & intervals
- Advance study of welding inspection methods and metallurgy
- Identify the reequirements for storage tank fabrication, erection, NDT and leak testing
- Failure analysis of the inspection and prevention of failures
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for personnels who are involved in the design, engineering construction, maintenance & inspection of storage tanks and related facilities. Job titles include:
- Inspection Managers / Engineers
- Mechanical Managers / Engineers
- Technical & Engineering
- Corrosion Engineers
- Maintenance & Operations
- Design Engineers
For further information of this course, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org