- This event has passed.
ASME B31.3 & API 570 Piping Design And Inspection
9th February 2015
This will be a 3-days intensive course with an introduction to ASME B31.3 Process Piping Code. This course emphasis is on developing a practical understanding of the mechanical design of pressure piping systems in process plant applications.
Sample problems and participant exercises are included throughout the course to illustrate the concepts discussed and provide the attendees with practive in applying them.
This course is composed of two sections. The first section discusses the design requirements for process plant piping systems. The second section discusses the maintenance requirements for these systems. In each case, the course goes beyond merely repeating the material contained in the governing standars and discusses practical applications and typical procedures.
The course also contains sample problems that are worked together and written exercises that are completed by the participants.
NOTE: Each delegate will be given 5 case studies to help you understand what can go wrong.
Special Requirement: Each delegate are required to bring their own CALCULATOR.
Benefits Of Attending
- Describe the scope and technical requirements of the ASME B31.3 code and API 570
- Understand the piping system, flexibility, vibration, materials, inspection and piping-system repair, alteration, rerating and pressure testing
- A clear understanding of piping design and inspection
- An added emphasis on a deeper understanding of code and standard requirements
- Comprehensive course documentation will be given for use of during and after the course
- Open discussion to further engage, enhance and share best practices
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for personnels who are involved in the mechanical design and maintenance of process plant pressure piping systems who works in Petrochemical, Refineries and other Process Plants. Job titles include:
- Plant Managers / Engineers
- Piping Engineers / Designers
- Mechanical Managers / Engineers
- Process Managers / Engineers
- QA / QC Manager / Engineers
- Construction Managers / Engineers
For further information of this course, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org