- This event has passed.
Auditing Project Performance & Controlling Projects
23rd November 2016
Effective measures for auditing project performance and controlling projects is the key to any project’s success. However, how do you validate that your project is on track, on time, within budget, and more importantly get back on track once you discover failure is a real possibility after conducting a project audit? In this course you’ll learn how to audit your baseline performance using the triple constraints of project management. Auditing the limits on time, human resources, materials, budget, and specifiations is the only way to keep a project guided toward success. Additionally, in this class you will discover proven ways to work within your identifid constraints, without letting predefied limits curtail creativity or innovation.
From the very start of this class you will receive hands-on training and experience, practicing the art of auditing your project against the project requirements documents, risk management plans, and budget estimates.
You’ll learn the best in industry practices used to measure the triple constraints of project management and risk that ensure success and you’ll master techniques for estimating and forecasting future performance of
your project. These are the skills that the select few truly understand and you will have the benefi of learning them from a real international project audit and management professional.
Who should attend:
- Project Audit
- Project Management Offie (PMO)
- Project Control / Cost Control
- Internal Audit
- Risk Management
- Quality Assurance and Process Improvement
- Project / Project Planning
- Project Consultancies
- Architectural Division
- Strategic Procurement
- Site Management
Key Learning Points:
- PINPOINT the critical criteria in evaluating capital projects to avoid waste and ineffiiencies
- EVALUATE the strengths and weaknesses in your projects
- ADOPT a consistent process for assessing project risk using earned value forecasting
- MASTER how to recover a troubled project
- CALCULATE baseline performance of projects using the triple constraints of project management
- LEARN best-in-industry practices and benchmarks that will keep you on the path to successful, well-managed projects