Bid Management and Tender Evaluation
March 22 - March 25
About this Training Course
The course is designed to fully equip delegates with the necessary understanding, skills, tools and templates to swiftly and effectively implement world-class tendered procurement strategies and processes to ensure that the organisation is able to capitalise on the many opportunities available when utilising a class-leading approach to a well-structured and thought out tender process.
The course provides the basis for being a “good customer” by embracing a structure to the tendering process that ensures engaging with a valuable supplier partner. The two days include preparation, best practice procedures, bid evaluation, award, debriefing along with models for implementation and onward contract management. Two days that provide delegates with the key skills to develop and implement the learning outcomes and drive sustainable business savings benefits through building and managing their own tender process.
Although focusing on the process from a procurement perspective, uniquely this course also considers the effects of the process on the supplier base and gives insights into the immediate and long-term implications to the ongoing supplier relationship management.
Who Should Attend
Primarily the course is designed for :
• Delegates who are engaged, or are about to be engaged, in a procurement role requiring structure through a tender process.
• Those that feel that their current tendering process does not provide them with the optimum level of delivery or supplier relationship.
• Those engaged in sales through a tender process who have recognised that understanding the “buyer perspective” will serve them well and enable them to secure more business.
Key Learning Objectives
• Develop effective procurement strategies for your organisation across multiple spend areas
• Appreciate and apply advanced supplier tendering and selection techniques
• Understand and leverage the relationships between commercial requirements and contractual frameworks in supplier negotiation
• Construct effective tenders, contractual frameworks and performance agreements
• Effectively manage supplier/vendor relationships and performance
• Take away specific action plans to further develop your role and organisational benefit