- This event has passed.
Business Process Analysis and Improvement
11th April 2016
This course provides a solid understanding of process orientation of any given process or organization. It provides effective ways for the processes to be mapped, documented, set up in an holistic structure, improved and ensuring that true value is being provided to the customer. The holistic approach ensures that the link between process mapping and improvement and the complete business cycle is maintained, and that business objectives, risks and measures of success is visualized through the processes.
The major steps of process mapping and improvements are fully explained along with tools and techniques, all from a practical ready to use approach. The course will be divided in two separate modules that collectively will cover a full range of business process improvement issues and solutions. Practical workshops and interactive discussions are vital parts of the course. Real cases will be discussed during the course and participants will be challenged to find solutions based on the course material and own experience.
Benefit Of Attending
- Gain a thorough understanding of business process oriented thinking and potential
- Apply the business process concept throughout the organization
- Clarify the business process customer focused thinking vs. line management ownership
- Appreciate the ease of business improvements through process mapping, thinkin and application of a process oriented management systems.
- Pinpoint the importance of key personnel to drive structured business process improvement
- Uncover the key drivers to successful business process orientation
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for individuals involved in business management on all levels. It is designed to help professionals seek to improve their business’ way of working, and come to realize that without thoroughly understanding all aspects of value creation through the business processes, real improvements are hard to come by. It is especially valuable for:
- Human Resource leaders
- Business Process Owners (e.g. Operations Managers, Operations leads, Logistics managers, Maintenance Managers etc.)
- Department heads and Middle Management
- Operations Management leaders
- Business Improvement leaders
- Support Services leaders
For further information of this course, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org