- This event has passed.
Carbonate Reservoir Geology
20th April 2015
Carbonate reservoirs contain over 50 percent of the unconventional oil and gas reservoirs globally. This course will enable you to learn how to recover hydrocarbons effectively despite carbonate reservoirs’ reputed complexity. It will demonstrate the way ahead for the matrix complexity of carbonate reservoirs and discuss the relative role of new discoveries versus enhancement of reservoir recovery.
Besides that, this course will discuss case studies from all over the world with special emphasis on South East Asia. Delegates will also have an overview of modern and ancient carbonates.
There are discussion on the great discoveries of carbonate reservoirs based on different countries and how successful are these discoveries. Delegates will also be given chance for open discussion to further engage and share the best practices.
Benefits Of Attending
- Highly interactive learning approach
- Open discussion to further engage and share best practices
- Understand carbonate depositional systems and controls
- A clear understanding of carbonate reservoirs’ complexity and challenges
- Applying the carbonate seismic stratigraphy and sequence stratigraphy
- Hands on case studies and sharing from the trainer’s extensive expensive
- Emphasis on South East Asia regions carbonate reservoirs
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for professionals directly involved with carbonate reservoir geology, and who need a deeper understanding of the complexity and problems associated with carbonate reservoirs. Job titles include:
- Exploration & Development Geoscientists (Geologist & Geophysicists)
- Reservoir & Petroleum Engineers
- E&P Managers
For further information of this course, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org