- This event has passed.
Certificate in Leadership Effectiveness for Managers
14th September 2020 - 16th September 2020
Adopt strategies to create and maintain high-performance teams, embrace change and manage conflict effectively.
Who Should Attend
- Line Managers
- Team Leaders
- Trainee Managers
- Assistant Managers
- Individuals making the transition into management roles
- Project Leaders
- Shift Leaders
- Plus any executives without formal management training
Key Learning Objectives
For The Manager:
- Recognise, harness, direct and develop your skills to successfully establish the groundwork for you to take on future middle and senior management roles.
- Learn about yourself, how you interact with and manage others, and gain a broad perspective of the imperatives of your organisation.
- Discover how to step up to the next challenge in a positive, proactive way.
For The Organisation:
- Shape emerging talent into excellent key managers for the future.
- Build your managers’ management and leadership skills and expertise to take them to the pinnacle of their careers