- This event has passed.
Decommissioning and Abandonment
2nd September 2019 - 4th September 2019
The course will provide the delegate with a comprehensive understanding of the key aspects of decommissioning. The course will be delivered by Ian Prince who is a recognized expert in the field of decommissioning.
The delegates will have a unique opportunity of discussing and comparing their individual decommissioning requirements both with the trainer and the other delegates.
A key feature of the course will be the opportunity for the delegates to take part in the development of a decommissioning strategy and plan for a typical field.
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for engineers and professionals in the following disciplines:
• Asset Management
• Asset Integrity
• Asset Life-cycle
• Civil & Marine Engineering
• Project Management
Working in industries such as Oil and Gas Operators, Offshore Oil & Gas Contractors/Service Providers, Naval Architects, Health & Safety Contractors, Fabrication Yards and Marine Engineering firms.
Key Learning Objectives
• Highly interactive learning approach
• A clear understanding of decommissioning issues and challenges
• All delegates will receive comprehensive course documentation for use during and after the course
• A will be issued by the trainer
• Hands on case studies and experience from the trainer’s extensive experience
• Open discussion to further engage and share best practices