- This event has passed.
Designing & Aligning Your Organisation for Greatness
7th December 2015
Proper organization planning & Design can help organizations and teams create greater value by leveraging four sets of expertise:
- Understanding and declaring your means of differentiation.
- Designing and aligning systems and processes around your most compeitive work.
- Using best practice tools to align the hearts and minds of your organization around your strategy.
- Building capability and competence through leadership and team development.
This training provides greater clarity on how organisations can achieve their strategic goals and desired outcomes.
Benefits of Attending
7 bullet points on what participants can learn from the Designing & Aligning your Organization for Greatness workshop:
- They will learn that “organizations are perfectly designed to get the results that they get” and how to use the Organizational Systems Design (OSD) model to help them assess the degree of greatness in their organization.
- Developing an organizational differentiation strategy in your selected market segment;
- Identifying and categorizing your organization’s work processes
- They will learn to design for greatness utilizing the proper organization and team structure to support their organization’s process and strategy.
- They will learn how to identify and develop a “leadership” brand for their organization that can create a competitive advantage for them.
- Since most organizations today complete on knowledge, they will learn how to design key knowledge creating and sharing designs that create competitive advantages.
- They will learn the principles and tools for capturing the hearts and minds of those necessary to ensure a successful change process and how to link employee engagement to the organization development process.
Who should attend
Job titles of relevant Organizational Leaders and HR & OD practitioners that can benefit from attending your class
- Leaders charged with leading or facilitating an organization’s strategic initiatives utilizing organizational capabilities, leadership and human capital to create a competitive advantage in the market place. These might include a change in market place positioning or business transformation development process.
- In HR & OD these are generally your CPO (Chief People Officer), VP of HR, CLO (Chief Learning Officer), CKO (Chief Knowledge Officer), Learning & Organization Development VPs, Directors, Managers and professionals.
- Ideally organizational leaders would accompany their HR & OD leaders and their titles might range from CEO, COO, CIO, CTO, VP, Managing Directors, Directors, Managers and Team leaders.