MPD is an adaptive drilling process used to precisely control the annular pressure profile throughout the wellbore. Since much of the low-hanging fruit has been plucked using conventional drilling methods, drillers must now drill deeper, faster and into increasingly harsher environments, all the while avoiding formation skin damage to ensure optimum production. MPD, a method that “Make Problems Disappear” by avoiding traditional kicks, losses, instability or differential sticking from occurring, is gaining popularity and helping to overcome pressure problems and other drilling challenges that made prospects undrillable for operators. The goal of this course is to imbue you with the knowledge to successfully manage MPD and optimize production. Case studies and new technologies will be highlighted to enhance the participants’ knowledge and achieve a deeper understanding of MPD.
Key Learning Points Include:
- Appreciate the benefits of precise wellbore management
- Understand key drivers & associated risks to achieve cost-effectiveness
- Select & Apply optimal techniques by categorizing different risks
- Learn MPD’s special operations and problems
- Apply project management best practices
- Be Updated With emerging trends and applications of MPD
- Maximise return on investment
For further information of this course, please email to email@example.com.