Aging offshore assets are becoming an increasingly common problem and with the majority of oil rigs and platforms in the region nearing the end of their design life, the problem needs immediate attention. In the current economic climate it is imperative for operators to extend the life of their offshore assets and to do this without compromising on integrity, reliability, productivity or safety.
This event is specially designed to address and discuss the challenges of increased running costs and decreased reliability posed by aging assets. With a specific focus on strategies and technologies available to extend asset life, attending will give you the knowledge of how to cut operating costs, boost production and ensure profitability while extending the life of aging offshore assets.
Key Learning Points Include:
- Extending the life of your assets by improving their technical and structural integrity and reliability
- Improving the accountability of assets through optimal monitoring and asset management procedures
- Developing an effective asset integrity management plan
- Effective use of data management for optimal offshore integrity
- Reducing costs and time set-backs of aging assets through effective asset management strategies
- Latest inspection techniques and effective maintenance strategies
For further information of this course, please email to email@example.com