- This event has passed.
Effective Water Management For Enhanced Production
1st August 2016
As worldwide demand for oil increases, water consumption supporting oil production has also increased dramatically. Costs associated with producing and handling quality water are high. As a result, there is a need to develop integrated solutions that decrease unwanted water production and minimize wastage caused by faulty processes and inefficient planning.
This Masterclass will help formulate strategies to efficiently manage water production and process handling for enhanced well productivity.
Key Learning Points Include:
- Optimising resources through combined down hole and surface water management
- Discussing the quality of water required – the impact of its source and reutilization of produced water
- Managing issues of water short circuit and fracturing due to over injection
- Discuss the latest innovations in water management for economical production
- Learn effective strategies to reduce costs of producing and handling water which is “fit for purpose”
- Design integrated engineering solutions to minimize wastage and improve oil recovery rate
For further information of this course, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org