This practical two-day tailor-made course will explain the importance of the electrical asset management in operation to the area of maintenance, reliability and ageing asset behaviour, which can contribute asset risk and plant safety aspect in electrical operation. The course structure has been divided as below.
Day 1: Explanation of electrical maintenance management principle and how to select the best maintenance strategies for ageing electrical asset.
Day 2: Introducing the electrical reliability management theory and practices such as Reliability Centre Maintenance (RCM) methodology, Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and electrical HAZOP
There will be sharing of practical case studies to support the course delivery and case studies will be used for discussion during the workshop.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in electrical asset management or responsible for implementing an ISO 55000 program including:
- Asset Manager
- Facilities Manager
- Property / Building Manager
- Asset Engineers
- Strategic Planning Manager
- Maintenance Manager
- Asset Owner
- Technical Manager
- Electrical Engineers
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand asset management requirement & documentation
- Put in place excellent maintenance planning and scheduling
- Learn thoroughly electrical stress & degradation mechanism
- Practice Failure Mechanism Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Understand and apply the RCM Principle
- Review your Root Cause Failure Analysis procedures
- Apply Electrical HAZOP Principle in your work