Essential Pressure Vessel Masterclass
September 20 - September 24
About this Training Course
To give the participants well-rounded knowledge of pressure vessels in petroleum, petrochemical and similar industries covering design, fabrication, examination, inspection, testing and pressure-relieving devices, related ASME / API standards & application. How to adopt code rules for different types of vessels and with various service conditions will be illustrated with numerous case studies Important code stipulation will be reviewed and discussed collectively with participants so as to address the difficulties and ambiguities they might have encountered during their working.
Who Should Attend
The course is designed for, but not limited to, mechanical, maintenance, and inspection / QAQC professionals who
are involved in pressure vessel equipment.
- Managers Inspection Engineers
- Managers Reliability Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Managers Mechanical Engineers
- Managers Maintenance Engineers
- Managers QAQC Engineers
Key Learning Objectives
• Familiarize participants with the concepts and technical terms of the codes
• Know the basic concepts of the codes and their design fundamentals
• Understand salient features and differences between Div 1 and Div 2 Know the design of Shell, Heads, and other pressure parts
• Learn design of nozzles and nozzle reinforcements
• Design for external pressure and Jacketed vessels
• Design requirements for low temperature operation
• Discover the fabrication requirements, assembly and welding requirements.
• NDT and Inspection procedures
• How to carry out pressure testing, certification and stamping of Pressure Vessels.
• Introduction to Integrity assessment of in-service vessels