This 3 day course is a comprehensive overview of FPSO design and construction. The course has been especially designed to help walk you through every stage of the FPSO hull design, topside design, engineering and layout process from concept to operation. It will pin point key design issues and considerations taking in to account aspects such as the operating environment, hull size, weight control, layout planning, process optimization and impact of vessel motions. The course has ample practical examples and lessons learned over a number of varied projects.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the design and construction of an FPSO and its functions
- Understand Safety in design, construction and operation of an FPSO
- Understand the legal and regulatory requirements.
Who Should Attend
Recommended for anyone involved in FPSO design and operations from:
- Oil & Gas companies
- FPSO Operators
- Topsides Engineering & Design Companies
- EPC Contractors
- FPSO Shipyards
- FPSO Fabricators
- Process equipment and control suppliers
For further information please email to firstname.lastname@example.org