- This event has passed.
FPSO Design & Technology
25th May 2015
This 4-days intensive course will provide the insights of FPSO market in the industry by geography and their design & characteristics. There will be reviews of the design technology and constructions as well as the key factors of the success.
Delegates will also learn the techniques for operations in deepwater as well. On top of that, there will be discussion on the challenges and risks faced by different organisations associated with design and operations. Delegates will be divided into teams to come out with step-by-step solutions.
Besides that, there will be updates of new technologies and systems will be shown during the course. Expecially projects and current technologies in the Southeast Asia region and Europe.
Benefits Of Attending
- Understanding FPSO design types and characteristics
- Insights of new technology in the current market
- Knowledge of Hull, Mooring, Swivels & Fluid Transfer Systems and Risers
- Identifying risks and challenges during design and operations
- Considerations of FPSO design & technology for constructions
- Exposure of current technology and systems in the Southeast Asia region and Europe
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for personnels who are involved in FPSO projects. Job titles include:
- FPSO Project Managers / Engineer
- Conceptual Design Manager / Engineer
- Offshore Installation Managers
- Engineering & Integration Managers
- Naval Architects
- Project Manager / Engineer
- Construction Manager / Engineer
For further information of this course, please email to email@example.com