- This event has passed.
Implementing & Managing Successful Service Level Agreements
22nd November 2017 - 23rd November 2017
A Gartner Group report on SLAs & services management states “ . . . SLAs are a powerful aid in building partnerships with customers, assuring customer input to IT planning and providing a measurement base for IS performance”.
In addition, studies over the last fifteen years have found that organisations with effective services management and SLAs outperform those that don’t – a key success factor in today’s post-GFC world.
The problem however, is making sure you’ve got the right SLA with the right services for the right customer at the right time .Poorly structured SLAs and poorly defined services can impact on organisations achieving their business objectives, cost them hundreds of thousands of dollars, and generate disgruntled end users of those services. This 2 day seminar will give all you need to know to design, develop, implement and manage world class SLAs for your organisation. It will also show you how to identify, define and deliver services that are not only agile but give your organisation sustainable competitive advantage.
Who Should Attend
Relevant job titles include (list is not exhaustive):
- COO / Operations Manager
- CFO / VP Finance
- Finance Director
- CIO / IT Manager
- General Manager
- Service Delivery Manager
- Customer Support Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Technical Support Manager
- Planning Manager
- Quality Manager
- Project Manager
- Vendor Manager
- Business Process Manager
- Outsourcing Manager
- HR Manager
Relevant industries include (list is not exhaustive):
- IT, including hardware, software & network vendors
- Professional Services
- Banking & Finance
- Oil & Gas, including Exploration
- Energy Producers
- Airlines & other transportation
- Utilities – Water, Electricity & Gas
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand the strategic importance of SLAs and services management for your organization.
- Discover how to structure an SLA that is effective and powerful yet easy to manage.
- Identify which services your organisation should be offering to build agility in the SLA.
- Learn how to define services using the ten components and 3 “C”s – Clear, Concise & Comprehensive
- Ascertain whether your organisation is ready for SLAs – what you should look for
- Build world class SLAs and establish where & how to source your services for cost effectiveness
- Manage your services and SLAs for sustainable competitive advantage using well proven techniques
- Effectively monitor and measure service delivery performance and quality using SERVQUAL – a well proven methodology for measuring service quality.
In-house Trainings Available Upon Request. Contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org