- This event has passed.
Introduction to Oil & Gas for New & Non-Technical Professionals
11th April 2016
This two-day workshop is targeted at new & non-technical professionals like you for further understanding of the industries current technology and its applications in order to proactively support your organisations key business activities.
This workshop will have a major effect to those delegates by instilling knowledges on exploration & production, equipments processes and specifications by using visual understanding and case study approach to serve an overall information to the oil & gas industry.
Besides that, delegates are able to understand what are the current market standards and indirectly improves the communication and increase the efficiency within inter-department project teams.
Benefits Of Attending
- Gaining knowledge on current technologies and future technologies in the oil & gas industry
- Improvement on the communication & efficiency within departments
- Visual understanding and knowledge on the exploration & production and processes
- Understanding from the technical aspect point of view and techniques on how it could benefit the delegates in their scope of work
Who Should Attend
- Business Development Professionals
- Human Resource
- Sales & Marketing
For further information of this course, please email to email@example.com