HSE, knowledge, insight, awareness, skill, control, efficiency, time to name just a few are the necessary foundations for tank terminal and marine operations.
This has led to an increasing demand for certified and trained Loading Masters for tank storage terminals and refineries. The challenging tasks include mastering the art of loading and unloading activities and carrying the responsibilities that come with it.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for anyone with immediate responsibility for loading, discharging and care in custody transfer or handling oil or gas cargoes especially oil and gas operators, vessel owners and operators, surveyors, marine superintendents.
This course in NOT intended for LNG. TTT offers a special LNG Loading Masters & Operational Excellence Course Programs on demand.
- Supply Chain – Personnel involved in crude oil and products transhipment, chartering, shipping, finance-quantity measurement and accounting, cargo operations, planning, scheduling, including management who did not have a chance of working ‘in the field’.
- Energy and Logistics – Ship-brokers, traders, shipping agents, claims departments staff, loading masters, cargo inspectors, surveyors,demurrage departments, marine insurers, charterers, ship-owners: biofuel, gas, LPG, crude oil, oil products, chemical or mineral resources enterprises.
- Administrative and Non-Operational office staff who lack ‘on hand’ practical experience, this course will help them to vividly imagine operational reality by discussing and solving ‘real time’ daily issues. Highlighted by photographic material and true live situations taken from our international experience.
- Oil & Gas Industry – Management who have to formulate and take charge of acceptance policy and practice.
These include but are not limited to:
- Port Management: Directors, Strategy Managers, Financial Managers, Marketing Managers
- Terminal Operations: Directors, Operations Managers, Port Planners, Systems and Process Engineers
- Port Policy :Directors, Regulations Directors, Government Ministry of Transport, Government Ministry of Planning, &nnbsp; Government Maritime Administration, Customs
- Nautical Operations: Port Captains, Harbour Masters, Security Managers, Tanker Officers and Captains
- Shipping Management: Directors of Operations, Ship Agents, Port Agents
- Logistics Management: Freight Forwarders, 3PL Directors, Transport Manager
Key Learning Points Include:
- Master operational best practices and apply a structured approach to oil and gas marine terminal management
- Identify improved procedures for the handling, loading and discharging of bulk liquids
- Learn updated international guidelines and regulations concerning tankers and terminals including physical properties and types of cargoes
- Increase your operational efficiency for oil storage and transport
- Become aware of Quality & Quantity risk & loss and learn prevention techniques
- Improve compliance, safety and environmental performances
- Understand pumps and pipeline systems including loading and discharge operations
- Become a Master of Loading / Unloading
Our definitive portal, The Power Times provides information and news on power generation, transmission and distribution entities. There is in-depth coverage of projects, contracts and business news, to technological innovations and improvements, and to future market trends. We offer technology-focused e-newsletters, company search via online product and company directories. Other facilities include job postings, events calendar, interactive news commentary, blogging, social media connections, technology basics and much more.
We are, The Hotel Times an online hospitality news portal to provide quality information to hoteliers and industry consultants. The portal serves a worldwide audience of hospitality professionals, providing them with both daily updated content and interactive services. The site offers industry news, multimedia streamed features, discussion platforms, a recruitment center, a supplier marketplace and several focus areas in areas such as technology and sales & marketing.
The Pharma Times portal provides pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and others in the industry with the most comprehensive suite of web-based tools and pharma information available. The vast pharmaceutical and biotech industry is comprehensively covered to keep you up-to-date on breaking news, company announcements, trends and analysis.
The SME Times portal present articles that provide actionable information for small business owners and their employees, and aspiring entrepreneurs. Profiles of entrepreneurs will be inspirational making you learn how to be one and progress to the next level. Our support to the small business community has resulted in an online discussion forum to share ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage each other.
The Property Times presents real estate news, information, advice, research, opinion and commentary for industry professionals and consumers alike. We are dedicated to sharing input from industry professionals, articles on breaking news, and statistics showing exactly what’s going on in the market. With up-to-date news published by our organization, investors stay informed on local and national trends. Thus a more informed decision leads to making higher net returns.
For further information of this course, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org