- This event has passed.
Loading Master Certification for Oil and Gas and Petrochemicals
2nd November 2015
HSE, knowledge, insight, awareness, skill, control, efficiency, time to name just a few are the necessary foundations for tank terminal and marine operations.
This has led to an increasing demand for certified and trained Loading Masters for tank storage terminals and refineries. The challenging tasks include mastering the art of loading and unloading activities and carrying the responsibilities that come with it.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for anyone with immediate responsibility for loading, discharging and care in custody transfer or handling oil or gas cargoes especially oil and gas operators, vessel owners and operators, surveyors, marine superintendents.
This course in NOT intended for LNG. TTT offers a special LNG Loading Masters & Operational Excellence Course Programs on demand.
- Supply Chain – Personnel involved in crude oil and products transhipment, chartering, shipping, finance-quantity measurement and accounting, cargo operations, planning, scheduling, including management who did not have a chance of working ‘in the field’.
- Energy and Logistics – Ship-brokers, traders, shipping agents, claims departments staff, loading masters, cargo inspectors, surveyors,demurrage departments, marine insurers, charterers, ship-owners: biofuel, gas, LPG, crude oil, oil products, chemical or mineral resources enterprises.
- Administrative and Non-Operational office staff who lack ‘on hand’ practical experience, this course will help them to vividly imagine operational reality by discussing and solving ‘real time’ daily issues. Highlighted by photographic material and true live situations taken from our international experience.
- Oil & Gas Industry – Management who have to formulate and take charge of acceptance policy and practice.
These include but are not limited to:
- Port Management: Directors, Strategy Managers, Financial Managers, Marketing Managers
- Terminal Operations: Directors, Operations Managers, Port Planners, Systems and Process Engineers
- Port Policy :Directors, Regulations Directors, Government Ministry of Transport, Government Ministry of Planning, Government Maritime Administration, Customs
- Nautical Operations: Port Captains, Harbour Masters, Security Managers, Tanker Officers and Captains
- Shipping Management: Directors of Operations, Ship Agents, Port Agents
- Logistics Management: Freight Forwarders, 3PL Directors, Transport Manager