- This event has passed.
Logistics and Supply Chain Management Masterclass
September 14 - September 16
This course gives an overview of the Logistics and Supply Chain Function and covers the skills and competencies required for the effective management of the integrated supply chain. The program is designed to give people a
comprehensive understanding of how logistics and supply chains work. Whether the attendee is ignorant in the fields of logistics and supply chain management, at the intermediate or even at a fairly advanced level, the course will be of great value.
Key Learning Objectives
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic elements of Logistics and Supply Chain Management and how improvements in processes and communication can lead to increased overall customer satisfaction and profitability
- Learn the basic terminology used in Logistics and Supply Chain Management and be able to more effectively communicate with Supply Chain Management teams
- Be more fully integrated as a part of the team supporting the increasingly important Logistics & Supply Chain Management function.
- Apply the fundamentals & modern principles of logistics & supply chain
- Utilize the best practices in logistics and supply chain strategies and processes
- Use all the skills required to be an effective logistics and supply chain professional
- Improve the efficiency of buying goods and services
- Learn how best to select suppliers/ contractors
- Develop an understanding of the Transportation Management System
- Learn good warehousing and materials management practices.
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for professionals from Oil & Gas Companies, Chemical, Petrochemical and Refineries. Job titles include:
- Logistics and Supply Chain Function staff
- Operations Function professionals who are keen to attain a holistic and integrated overview of Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Other Support Functions Professionals, Administration Managers, Finance Executives, Corporate Services Executives, HSE Staff
- Business Development and ERM (Enterprise Risk Management) Professionals
- Corporate Planning Professionals