Master-Class in Reliability Centered Maintenance
November 25 - November 27
Reliability Centered Maintenance training teaches integral engineering concepts necessary for determining preventive maintenance requirements and other failure mitigation strategies for physical assets. RCM applies to any industry that requires reliable, cost-effective performance from their assets. Applicable industries include, but are not limited to, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Food Processing, Chemical Processing, Mining, Facilities, Weapon Systems, Aerospace, Agriculture, Alternative Energy, Energy Distribution, and Power Generation.
Who Should Attend
• Fleet/asset managers
• Maintenance planners/managers
• Reliability managers/engineers
• Field service representatives
• Maintenance technicians
• Supportability professionals
• Executive management
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand different types of Failure Patterns and Maintenance types.
- Understand various aspects of Planned Maintenance activities ( A part of TPM implementation ) along with practical insights on the implementation methods.
- Understand the framework of RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance) principles.
- Integration of RCM, with the Planned Maintenance activities.
- Gain practical insights on the application of RCM as a tool for implementation.
- Method of conducting a FMECA for an Equipment or a critical machine