- This event has passed.
Materials and Spares Management – Effective Analysis
April 7 - April 9
About this Training Course
Key Learning Objectives
• To familiarize maintenance and engineering personnel with modern Materials and Spares Management
• To provide hands-on tools for increasing parts service factors (availability) in OPUs
• To provide hands-on tools for reducing inventory without reducing parts availability
• To allow maintenance management to reduce the overall cost of maintenance
Who Should Attend
• All personnel in Maintenance Management
• All personnel in Planning & Scheduling
• Key personnel in Materials Management to broaden their knowledge of their role in Maintenance
• Maintenance engineers and analysts
• Purchasing & Logistics
• Anyone involved in cost control for spares and materials
• Project and Design Engineers who have an interest in how to minimize risk and costs of spare part inventories.
• Engineers who are responsible for specifying, buying spares and setting up the spares information in the CMMS.