In the oil and gas industry, organizations must apply new technologies and processes that will capture and transform raw data into actionable insight to improve asset value and yield while enhancing safety, reducing risk, and protecting the environment. One of the challenges the industry faces is “data democratization,” or making validated data available to decision-makers across several departments, functions or disciplines in a way that supports meaningful business decisions. Often, data is in silos or closed systems, and not easily accessible. This course gives participants hands-on techniques for breaking down those barriers and making data available to decision makers.
In today’s “lower for longer” oil price environment, mission critical data is as likely to come from operational production, facilities engineering or drilling logistics groups as it had previously from geology, geophysics and reservoir engineering. This course draws case studies and examples from all the information on how hydrocarbons flow from the reservoir, through the well and production facilities, to the sales point. Better data analysis can help oil and gas companies boost production and improved use of data results in better up-time.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for professionals whose role is linked to operational data management and include job titles such as:
- Data managers
- Data analysis
- Data technicians
- Document Managers
- Facilities data managers and technicians
- Engineering records managers
- End users of operational, facilities and engineering data
- Asset team data managers
- Industry content providers
- Technical assistants working with operational data
- Data Architects
- Technical librarians for asset teams
- Surface data content managers
- Operational information managers
Key Learning Points Include:
• Manage data as an asset with standard procedures
• Learn how an organization analyses and oversees maintenance of operational data information stores and solutions
• Examine how organizations apply quality management methods to assess, improve and assure fitness for business use in operational data in accordance with industry and organizational business rules
• Communicate operational aspects and value in a clear and timely manner to align with business strategy
• Apply policies, practices, and procedures used in operational master data management and compliance
• Execute policies and processes for operational data security management
• Use coordinates and mapping to accurately represent the position of operational assets
Our definitive portal, The Power Times provides information and news on power generation, transmission and distribution entities. There is in-depth coverage of projects, contracts and business news, to technological innovations and improvements, and to future market trends. We offer technology-focused e-newsletters, company search via online product and company directories. Other facilities include job postings, events calendar, interactive news commentary, blogging, social media connections, technology basics and much more.
We are, The Hotel Times an online hospitality news portal to provide quality information to hoteliers and industry consultants. The portal serves a worldwide audience of hospitality professionals, providing them with both daily updated content and interactive services. The site offers industry news, multimedia streamed features, discussion platforms, a recruitment center, a supplier marketplace and several focus areas in areas such as technology and sales & marketing.
The Pharma Times portal provides pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and others in the industry with the most comprehensive suite of web-based tools and pharma information available. The vast pharmaceutical and biotech industry is comprehensively covered to keep you up-to-date on breaking news, company announcements, trends and analysis.
The SME Times portal present articles that provide actionable information for small business owners and their employees, and aspiring entrepreneurs. Profiles of entrepreneurs will be inspirational making you learn how to be one and progress to the next level. Our support to the small business community has resulted in an online discussion forum to share ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage each other.
The Property Times presents real estate news, information, advice, research, opinion and commentary for industry professionals and consumers alike. We are dedicated to sharing input from industry professionals, articles on breaking news, and statistics showing exactly what’s going on in the market. With up-to-date news published by our organization, investors stay informed on local and national trends. Thus a more informed decision leads to making higher net returns.
For further information of this course, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org