Revised Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) Guidelines
May 23 - May 25
Industries handling hazardous materials have to adhere to Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) guidelines.
In Singapore, the revised QRA guidelines took effect on 1 April 2016.
The workshop is developed to compare the existing prevailing PCD QRA Guidelines and the new QRA Guidelines, to help the industries understand the potential impacts to their operation and new projects.
It is designed for Managements of operating plants, HSE Managers, Engineering Managers etc to understand the principles of QRA studies and compliance requirements.
Who Should Attend
The course is designed for an overview of implementing the new QRA Guidelines and the target participants are:
- HSE Managers
- Project Managers
- Operation Personnel
- Management of the Operating Company
- Any one who is interested in learning the basics of QRA Studies and QRA Guidelines in Singapore
Key Learning Objectives
- Highly interactive learning approach
- A clear understanding of QRA guidelines
- An indepth examination impact of new guidelines on new and existing projects
- All delegates will receive comprehensive course documentation for use during and after the course
- A certificate will be issued by the trainer