- This event has passed.
Seven Habits Of Highly Effective Managers in Oil and Gas Industry
23rd November 2016
The training includes the following objectives:
- This training is designed specifially for the managers in the oil and gas industry to provide them with the essential line management toolkit through the important seven habits of highly successful managers.
- This training will enable the managers to manage, motivate, retain, delegate, coach and develop their team more effectively and help them to focus more time on the important strategic work.
- This training will enable them to perform their current roles as managers effectively and prepare themselves for future roles as senior managers and departmental heads in the near future.
Who should attend:
- Managers/ Sr. Managers
- Line Managers
- Departmental Heads
- Unit Managers
- Section Heads
- Aspiring Managers/ Upcoming Managers
- Any one who is managing people and wants to be become highly effective
Key Learning Points:
At the end of the training, the participants will be able to:
- Gain deeper understanding of roles and responsibilities of highly effective manager.
- Develop trust, mutual cooperation and sense of connection among team.
- Become a creative manager who quickly helps team to achieve targets.
- Delegate tasks to the team members and continuously develop team with delegation.
- Utilize each and every employee talent, skills and abilities.
- Coach and empower team members to perform at their peak and help them grow.
- Motivate team members to perform with full potential.
- Give constructive feedback to team members to increase performance.
- Retain top talented employees.
- Plan, organize and prioritize tasks by focusing on top priorities.
- Identify current gaps in the team, and learn how to improve them by working closely with the branch team.