- This event has passed.
Strategic FPSO Design & Technology
23rd February 2015
This 4-days intensive course will provide functional specification in design and best practices interfaces with topsides. It will begin with an introduction to FPSO and functional specifications that specify the concept design, listing the requirements, criteria and parameters.
Delegates also will learn about the topside process systems, power and heating systems selectiona and utility systems availability. Besides that, you will taught of the basis of integrated control and safety systems (ICSS) including the advantages & disadvantages.
Further more, participants will be presented with the applicable rules regulations and industry standards continued by lessons learned from past projects, followed by a course summary.
Benefits Of Attending
- Understanding the functional specification in design
- Ability to evaluate the boundaries of design in interface management
- Achieve a deeper understanding of ship building and offshore approach
- Awareness of integrated control and safety system
- Standardisation of topsides and installation challenges
- Understand the basis of FPSO topsides process plant, environmental impact and utilities
- Influence of ship’s hull motions on the topside design affecting structural interface and equipment integrity
Who Should Attend
This course is recommended to personnel involved in FPSO projects who require in depth knowledge about FPSO topside designs, layout, interfaces, integration and installation. Job titles include:
- Project Directors
- Project Managers
- Project Engineers
- Construction Managers
- Integration Managers
- Commissioning Managers
- Commissioning Lead Engineers
- Contractors involved in FPSO technology
For further information of this course, please email to email@example.com