Streamlining Business through Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence & Big Data Analytics
October 25 - October 29
About this Training Course
Participants will be able to use data accumulated in the organisation to provide valuable insights into future business decisions. This widens the job scope of the employees and creates potential for companies to enhance productivity.
This course differs from other training programs in the market as it is not vendor-specific. Instead of forcing attendees to fit the company into the BI tools ability, Daan will teach participants on what to look out for when picking a BI tool that will best fit the company. On top of that, the course aims to teach you the best practices to implement BI throughout the firm and to perform predictive analysis as well. The course will advice trainees on how to plan for, create and sustain a BI framework within the company regardless of the tools currently used by the company. Participants will also be tutored on how to use the BIL framework to create exceptionally intelligent dashboards and predictive analysis that will essentially increase organizational performance.
Who Should Attend
- BI managers
- IT managers
- Business Managers
- Analytic Translators
- Project Managers
- IT & BI Consultants
- Business Data Scientists
- Information Managers
- Chief Data Officers (CDO)
Key Learning Points
• Key performance indicators & world-class intelligence
• How to create world-class intelligence in your dashboards & reports?
• AI & data leadership: case & steps to a successful implementation
• Top BI & AI trends 2030
• Business Intelligence & AI project management & governance
• Artificial Intelligence & Data science
• Data warehousing, data lakes and tooling from a functional perspective
• How to increase organizational Performance (Case Study)