In this digital age, the future of business development stems from data analytics and Business Intelligence. The Singapore government has aimed to be the first Smart nation and has set in place initiatives to make it so. Enterprises in the private sector have to be updated with new business trends and technology to ensure that they stay relevant.
In order to ride the Data Wave trend, companies would need employees that can ‘surf’ and this 2 day course will equip participants with the skills and knowledge to aid their respective companies to utilize the trend shift to their advantage.
These 2 days will give attendees the opportunity to learn BI from a well trained professional with both industry and training experience. The course is designed in a manner that allows attendees to practice their newly acquired knowledge through assignments and discussions. The course also includes case studies which will show participants real life applications of BI. There will also be a live demonstration for creating a sustainable BI framework.
Who Should Attend
- Business Intelligence consultants
- IT managers
- BI & enterprise architects
- BI managers
- Directors of Finance
- Managers of performance management
- Data warehouse managers
- Business managers
- Anyone who is interested in being more successful with Business Analytics, reporting and dashboards
* There are no technical prerequisites for this course besides having more than 3 years work experience and a higher education diploma
Key Learning Objectives
- What are the necessary Soft and Technical skills needed to use business intelligence (BI)
- How to convert data into usable information that can be used to help the company make better decisions and improve organizational performance
- How to perform predictive analysis
- How to analyse the data and determine what it means
- Being able to communicate their findings to non-IT personnel clearly
- How to create a sustainable BI framework
- Being able to develop solutions to help others across different disciplines and sectors within the company
- Using case studies to learn about business intelligence and its successful implementation