Prevention of stuck pipe is important for the professionals who are facing this issues in their work scope and find the solutions to solve the situations and prevent it to happen again. This course will emphasize on the observations of sticking mechanisms and the root causes which will lead to prevention measures of the situation.
On top of that, delegates will be taught of wellbore stability,sticking mechanisms and hole cleaning identification, prevention and steps to be taken if it happens again. This will assist the professionals to increase their knowledge, ability and quick-thinking process where they are able to come up with a proper planning and steps to prevention of it.
Then, delegates will learn on the fishing operations as well, by having insights of tools, practices and procedures to generate a successful fishing operations. In order to maximise the learning process, delegates will be shown illustrations based on real-life case studies, incidents and preventions.
Benefits Of Attending
- Further understanding of stuck pipe prevention & fishing operations
- A comprehensive course with real-life case studies and exercises
- Incidents of stuck pipe and prevention measures
- Calculations of surface weight readings to illustrate the use of jars
- Open discussion to further engage and share best practices
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for professionals from oil & gas operators and service providers. Job titles include:
- Workover Manager / Engineer
- Drilling Manager / Engineer
- Completion Manager / Engineer
- Well Service Manager / Engineer
- Production Manager / Engineer
For further information of this course, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org