- This event has passed.
Well Completions Design & Operations
18th August 2015
This 3-days intensive course will guide the delegates with techniques and methods in well completion design and operations. Main completion components selection, strategies and installation will be reviewed in detail.
Delegate will also learn on the hydrocarbon exploitation considerations, planning &design, and the inflow systems and productivity effects. This study will be based on different reservoir properties to relate the topics according to each delegates requirements.
Besides that, delegates are required to form a group to discuss the exercises on completion & performance to augment the learning process.
Benefits Of Attending
- Able to describe the main parameters that influences well performance and productivity
- Carry out the completion design and how to run it the well
- Manage well environments in different situations
- Gather information on new methodologies for well completion
- Identifying factors which influence selection of components in well completion design & operations
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for professionals who are involved in well completion design, operations, planning completion and even service providers. Job titles include:
- Well Production Manager / Engineer
- Completion Manager / Engineer
- Production Manager / Engineer
- Geoscientists, Engineers, Managers (Drilling / Well Intervention)
- Well Maintenance Engineer
For further information of this course, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org