- This event has passed.
Advanced Corporate Communication Strategies
17th May 2016
In this two-day, hands-on interactive workshop, you will explore the ‘Standards for the communication profession’. You will learn how the standards impacts the focus for your communication strategy and the focus for your career. Work through building a strategic corporate communications function and strategy that generates the results your organisation wants. Organisations today expect corporate communications to be the trusted advisors, business leaders as well as the communication experts. ROI for communication and delivering business value is expected, in a cost/budget constrained environment, where resources are stretched and the audience relationships have become more demanding.
Adrian Cropley, ABC has worked with many global clients including Unilever, Alactel-Lucent, Ericsson, the Department for Business, innovation and skills in the UK, the Australian Tax Office, Banks such as ANZ & the NAB. As the past head of Ericsson corporate communications, he has managed numerous mergers, policy changes and implementation of new IT systems. As an advisor to many companies across the globe, he will share case studies and examples of how managing corporate communications. During the workshop, Adrian will help attendees through some of their specific challenges, making it real for those who attend. This is an opportunity for attendees to walk away with helpful solutions. You will walk away understanding some new models and how to apply them. You will get a greater insight to today’s new corporate communications landscape and how this affects your position as the strategic advisor.
The program will include presentations, case studies, exercises, and hands-on approach as well as some very active
Who Should Attend
- Heads of HR Corporate Communications and Operation Managers
- Corporate communication managers at all levels
- Senior executives in any function in the public and private sectors, especially those working in the larger organizations
Key Learning Points
- What the Global Standards are for the communication profession and how to apply them within your function
- How to align your strategy with the global standards and your organizations strategy to generate huge returns for your communication efforts
- How to review your corporate communication function and make sure it is on track understanding your measurement approach and the basics of the 4M’s (Message, Market, Media and Measure)
- How to assess and implement the best channels for your communication efforts
- Working with multi dimensional multinational audiences and build a profile that helps you engage
- Understand your own personal value and your role as a strategic advisor and trusted business partner and the competencies of today’s communication professional
- What it means to work with stakeholders and understand how to influence them, you them and finding common ground
- How to measure the impact of your communication and generate huge ROI for the organization
- Build your personal brand to take your career to new levels within your organization
For further information of this course, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org