- This event has passed.
Advanced Strategic Corporate Communications – The Strategic Advisor
22nd November 2021 - 23rd November 2021
About this Training Course
This program takes the communication professional on a journey into more detailed aspects of the profession and offers advanced communication planning and implementation. We explore communication audits and other research methodologies and teach you about advanced stakeholder analysis and management. Continue to build your value as a strategic advisor as we explore how you influence the business and the people around you. Build your listening, advising and insight abilities with a number of useful tools and templates.
The program covers a multidisciplinary approach to communication and includes a number of useful ideas, that will help to focus your thinking and planning. The program will be of interest to those currently occupying middle management positions with at least five years’ experience, who are preparing to advance to a more senior leadership level.
Who Should Attend
- Heads of HR Corporate Communications and Operation Managers
- Corporate communication managers at all levels
- Senior executives in any function in the public and private sectors, especially those working in the larger organizations.
Key Learning Objectives
- What the Global Standards are for the communication profession and how to apply them within your function
- How to align your strategy with the global standards and your organisations strategy to generate huge returns for your communication efforts?
- How to review your corporate communication function and how to make sure it is on track understanding your measurement approach and the basics of the 4M’s (Message, Market, Media and Measure)
- How to assess and implement the best channels for your communication efforts
- Working with multidimensional multinational audiences and build a profile that helps you engage
- Understand your own personal value and your role as a strategic advisor and trusted business partner among the competencies of today’s communication professional
- What it means to work with stakeholders and understand how to influence them, you and them finding common ground
- How to measure the impact of your communication and generate huge ROI for the organisation
- Build your personal brand to take your career to new levels within your organization