- This event has passed.
Decommissioning of Offshore Oil and Gas Installations
5th October 2020 - 8th October 2020
Decommissioning offshore Oil and Gas installations are an inevitable part of the ‘Life of Field’ activities. It carries a multi-billion $ cost with no commercial return. This training course is essential to all those involved in decommissioning who need to be aware of their obligations and liabilities for decommissioning and how best to manage those such that opportunities can be realized, and overall costs reduced. The course will provide delegates with a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of offshore decommissioning from late-life operations, through to planning, estimating, preparation, execution and closeout.
Key Learning Objectives
- Gain a detailed understanding of all aspects of decommissioning
- A rare learning experience through real-life decommissioning related exercises and case studies
- Interaction with other professionals
- Opportunity to hear how decommissioning challenges are managed internationally
- Opportunity to see and discuss future changes and technologies for decommissioning
- Gain an understanding of the decommissioning market and influences
- Identifying decommissioning opportunities
- Ability to identify and mitigate decommissioning risks and issues
- Learn how to develop a decommissioning strategy
- Opportunity to learn, adapt or improve current skill-set