- This event has passed.
Design of Piping & Piping Systems as Per ASME B31.3 Code
January 11 - January 14
Why Choose this Training Course
This training course is designed for in-depth understanding of piping and piping systems, their design as per ASME B31.3 piping code. This fundamental course will prepare aspiring piping design personnel, inspectors and maintenance staff to design piping systems complying with ASME B31.3 standard requirements.
Practical aspect of design considerations, sizing, rating, piping integrity, analysis, repair, pressure testing, and protection shall be discussed. The program shall also provide more information about types of defects which may crop in during fabrication and erection, repairs and welding. This will help participants to appreciate design aspects for safe and reliable operation of piping assets for smooth functioning of the plant.
After undertaking the training course, participants will be able to understand:
• Engineer’s role in piping design.
• Personal and general piping safety
• Environmental and personnel safety control
• General pipeline construction, repairs and maintenance procedures.
Who Should Attend
The preparatory course will assist technicians, operators, supervisor’s and engineers in successfully designing and
managing piping assets.
For Whom: Piping Technicians, Supervisors, Engineers/Managers, Quality Control and Technical Supervisory Personnel, Personnel responsible for implementing integrity management programs of process piping, Project Managers, Operation and Maintenance Engineers.
Key Learning Objectives
The training program will include instructions, guidelines and orientation to:
- Understanding engineering issues of piping and piping systems, assess the quality control requirements during fabrication and erection
- Understanding common piping terminology, piping types, classification, piping integrity management program.
- Understand the possibility of defects creeping during construction, detection them using proper inspection and NDT.
- Understanding Inspection and monitoring processes, Interpretations for having good piping systems and reporting.
- This training course is designed to train individuals who are interested in a career in piping, piping engineering and projects management.