Digital Certified Sustainability (ESG) Practitioner Program, Advanced Edition 2022
17th January 2022 - 18th January 2022
Why Choose this Training Course
CSE’s Digital Certified Sustainability ESG Practitioner Program, Advanced Edition 2021 is a challenging two-day sustainability ESG program, designed for CEOs and C-level executives who want to make Sustainability a driver for organizational change, risk management, innovation and success. The program provides the latest practical tools and resources required to implement or upscale corporate sustainability.
Who Should Attend
CSOs, CSR Managers, Communication Directors, HSE Managers and other executives.
Key Learning Objectives
- Live Sessions (9 hours) from Educators with global experience and Thought Leader
- Exclusive Access to the Digital platform and course material for 45 days
- Three days of intense and highly interactive online group program and networking opportunities through well-structured discussion forums
- Practical exercises & live Q&As
- Sustainability reports related to your sector
- Sector based online courses for the Energy & Energy Utilities Sector, the Healthcare Products & Services Sector and the Financial Sector
- Practitioner Support Services (PS Services) after the completion of the program. PS Services include opportunities to educate your sustainability teams and unique Consulting Services from CSE’s local and global experience with FT 500 Firms, NGOs and Government Organizations
- Earn the globally recognized Sustainability ESG Certification and become a qualified Sustainability ESG Professional
- Develop a two-year sustainability plan integrating sustainability across your organization’s value chain
- Exclusive access to recorded brief webinars on current and future Sustainability Trends
- Access CSE business network (leaders from Fortune 500 Companies and Government Representatives)
- Recorded session about the Future of ESG Ratings: Guest speaker is Anna Zubets-Anderson VP at Moody’s
- General Motors Presentation: Environmental and Sustainability Goals, (Recorded Session)
- During the program we will provide you for Free (initial cost $90.00) the bestseller book on sustainability “Practical Sustainability Strategies: How to gain a Competitive Advantage” (Wiley Publication, 2nd-Edition e-book version) written by the Lead Trainer Nikos Avlonas. Used by several business schools around the globe, Practical Sustainability Strategies has been updated to include the circular economy, the sharing economy, adaptation, resilience and strategies to fight climate change.