Dust Explosion Hazards Training
April 27 - April 28
One event on 27th April 2023 at 12:00 am
Why Choose this Training Course
In this 2-day dust explosion training course on dust and powder explosion hazards, you will learn all aspects of dust explosion hazards. The emphasis of this course is dust properties, explosion modeling, preventive measures, ignition sources, protective measures, process hazard analysis, legislation, and case studies. It enables the attendees to better understand dust hazards, to be able to recognize potentially serious events, and to implement effective safeguards against the incident.
- Accredited by Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) for 3 CPD points.
- Accredited by Singapore Institute of Safety Officers (SISO) for 16 SDU points.
Who Should Attend
- Chemical Engineers
- Fire Safety Managers
- HSE Engineers/Managers
- Mechanical and Maintenance Engineers/Managers
- Plant Managers
- Process Safety Engineers
- Production Supervisors
- Regulatory body professionals
- Safety Consultants
- Waste Management Professionals
- Anyone that is exposed to combustible dust
Key Learning Objectives
- DUST EXPLOSION hazards in the facilities, past accident and international legislation.
- PROPERTIES of flammable dust that are important to assess hazards.
- DUST EXPLOSION preventive and protection measures.
- HOW to assess the workplace dust explosion hazards.
- HOW to evaluate the consequence of dust explosion and the protection needs.
- PARTICIPATION of demonstration of small scale dust explosion.
After attending this dust explosion training, participants will be able to apply good practice in explosion accident prevention and protection in the daily work, evaluate existing protection in the facility and identify dust explosion hazard.