- This event has passed.
Dust Explosion Hazards Masterclass
29th November 2021 - 2nd December 2021
About this Training Course
In this four-day advanced course on dust and powder explosion hazards, you will learn all aspects of dust explosion hazards. The emphasis of this course is dust properties, explosion modeling, preventive measures, ignition sources, protective measures, process hazard analysis, legislation, and case studies. It enables the attendees to better understand dust hazards, to be able to recognize potentially serious events, and to implement effective safeguards against the incident.
Who Should Attend
- Production Supervisors
- Plant Managers
- Process Safety Engineers
- Chemical Engineers
- HSE Engineers/Managers
- Mechanical and Maintenance Engineers/Managers
- Safety Consultants
- Regulatory body professionals
Key Learning Objectives
- DUST EXPLOSION hazards in the facilities, past accident and international legislation.
- PROPERTIES of flammable dust that are important to assess hazards.
- DUST EXPLOSION preventive and protection measures.
- HOW to assess the workplace dust explosion hazards.
- HOW to evaluate the consequence of dust explosion and the protection needs.
- PARTICIPATION of demonstration of small scale dust explosion.