Why is it FPSO & FLNG systems are so important these days? According to research and feedback from respective companies it is important to apply best practices in order to deliver safe and operable FPSO & FLNG topsides to minimize risks, capital and expenditures.
This course is designed to go through the stages of FPSO & FLNG topside design, layout & processing in a detailed manner. There will be discussion of the structural design and analysis of FPSO & FLNG topside modules as well as the facility configuration.
It will also look into the issues pertaining the design and as well as weight control, layout planning, process optimisation and not forgetting the operation environment.
Delegates will also be able to understand the FEED, conceptual engineering, fabrication, modular construction and learning the criterias of FPSO & FLNG control and instrumentation designing.
Benefits Of Attending
- Determine the layout of the FPSO & FLNG topside and design for optimum performance
- Optimize the oil recovery process & minimize compression during high pressure operation
- Apply best practices in FPSO & FLNG fabrication & modular construction
- Able to deal with structural issues for maximum performance
- Understanding the risks and mitigating it to avoid complications during the topside design & layout
- Best practices of FPSO & FLNG topside facility configuration
- Using efficient engineering and design methods to reduce cost implications and prevention of overrun projects
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for personnels involved in FPSO & FLNG businesses from oil & gas, FPSO Operators, Topside Engineering & Design Companies, FPSO Fabricators and FPSO Shipyards. Job titles include:
- Project Directors / Project Managers
- Construction Managers
- Facilities Manager
- Commissioning Managers
- Commission Lead Engineers
- Marine Managers / Engineers
- Offshore Installation Managers
- Contractors involved in FPSO & FLNG technology
For further information of this course, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org