- This event has passed.
Subsea Pipeline Engineering
23rd November 2015
This 5-days intensive course will have an insight of an advanced technology subsea pipeline engineering around the world and the best practices to improve on current system being used in your own organisations.
There will be step-by-step processes will be taken into considerations such as designing, construction, installation and maintenance. There will be exercises done on the design as well as material selection, cathodic protection, pipeline material selection, safety management and also design codes.
Case studies from around the world will be discussed as well but will be focusses real-life situation cases happen in Australia. Besides that, delegates will learn on the new development and technologies as well to optimize the engineering system.
Benefits Of Attending
- Highly interactive learning approach
- A clear understanding subsea pipeline engineering
- An indepth examination of pipeline systems
- Gathering knowledge on new development and technologies
- A certificate will be issued by the trainer
- Open discussion to further engage and share best practices
- Hands on case studies and sharing from the trainer’s entensive experience
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for professionals oil & gas organisations, pipeline companies, regulatory authorities. Job titles include:
- Pipeline Manager / Engineer
- Subsea Manager / Engineer
- Structural Manager / Engineer
- Mechanical Manager / Engineer
- Operation Manager / Engineer
- Project Manager / Engineer
For further information of this course, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org