- This event has passed.
Strategic Corporate Communication
April 16 - April 17
In this two-day, hands-on interactive workshop, you will explore the ‘Standards for the communications
profression’. You will learn how the standards impacts the focus for your communications strategy and the focus for
your career. Work through building a strategic corporate communications function and strategy that generates the
results your organization wants. Organizations today expect corporate communications to be the trusted advisors,
business leaders as well as the communication experts. ROI for communication and delivering business value is
expected, in a cost/budget constrained environment, where resources are stretched and the audience relationships
have become more demanding.
The trainer has worked with many global clients including Unilever, Alactel-Lucent, Ericsson, the
Department for Business, innovation and skills in the UK, the Australian Tax Office, Banks such as ANZ & the
NAB.As the past head of Ericsson corporate communications, he has managed numerous mergers, policy changes
and implementation of new IT systems. As an advisor to many companies across the globe, he will share case
studies and examples of how to manage corporate corporations.
During the workshop, the trainer will help attendees through some of their specific challenges, making it real for those who attend. This is an opportunity for attendees to walk away with helpful solutions. You will walk away
understanding some new models and how to apply them. You will get a greater insight to today’s new corporate
communications landscape and how this affects your position as the strategic advisor.
The program will include presentations, case studies, exercises, and hands-on approach as well as
some very active participation.
Who Should Attend
- Heads of HR Corporate Communications and Operation Managers
- Corporate communication managers at all levels
- Senior executives in any function in the public and private sectors, especially those working in the larger organizations
Key Learning Objectives
- What the Global Standards are for the communication profession and how to apply them within your
- How to align your strategy with the global standards and your organizations strategy to generate huge returns for your communication efforts
- How to review your corporate communication function and how to make sure it is on track understanding your measurement approach and the basics of the 4M’s (Message,Market,Media and Measure)
- How to assess and implement the best channels for your communication efforts Working with multi dimensional multinational audiences and build a profile that helps you engage
- Understand your own personal value and your role as a strategic advisor and trusted business partner among the competencies of today’s communication professional
- What it means to work with stakeholders and understand how to influence them, you them and finding
- How to measure the impact of your communication and generate huge ROI for the organisation
Build your personal brand to take your career to new levels within your organization